Albus Dumbledore


The greatest and the most powerful wizard history ever seen

Professor Dumbledore

Any combination of 24 letters can't describe him ,yet

⭐He proves us love is so powerful, even voldemort was afraid

⭐ How he is patient till the last breath.

⭐ How he is kind even after he knows that Malfoy is going to kill him

😭The greatest wizard,how he pleads Snape to kill him in order to save Severus

😭I wonder how jk Rowling shows us the most emotional side of the character, in the book which the character dies,in 5th book -sirius was close to Harry , he dies, in 6th book Harry spends most time with Dumbledore, he is dead🥺😞

🥺"I am not afraid Harry. You are with me"

Finally I am really grateful that I read this book

Professor Dumbledore,

You will be my most favourite teacher ever,

You will be the most wonderful person I ever met

I have read a quote which says,books are the door to meet the greatest minds of past,I understand the quote 🥺

You will stay in my heart forever,may your soul rest in peace 🙏

Yours sincerely

Lalitha❤️

Comments

Popular Posts